Friday, October 7, 2011

Reminder. Your Kids Are Watching.

Last night we went to an open house for my two boys at their school.  The more I grow up and mature and watch my boys, the more I am reminded about how much they enjoy the time we spend together and that time we spend together is what influences them the most.  I wrote a post on "Everyone Makes Disciples" and I was reminded just how much this is true last night.  


My 8 year old had to do a "September Project" and he decided he wanted to do a project on how much he likes baking with his mom.  It was awesome.  I wish I had pictures for you, but it was a great example of our boy telling us with his actions how much we influence him.  


Then, as we entered his classroom, it was filled with the reminders of our times together and another reminder of how much food is central to our family and our society.  


Check out these different things my boy wrote and drew about that were in his classroom.  Just be reminded...you are discipling your children, and those around you...whether you know or like it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment